$0 to $5.99 — $5.99
$59.99 or less — $8.49
Over $60 subtotal — Free Shipping*
*does not include discounts or promotions
The Ultra Band by Headsweats is a stretchable performance and workout headband that can be worn in many creative ways: as a wristband, neck gaiter, face mask, do-rag, under a helmet, and more! It will quickly wick moisture away to help keep you cool and dry.
- Performance wicking fabric
- Super comfortable
- Quick drying
- Full stretch tubular construction
- One size fits most
- Hand wash; air dry
- Show your love of Hüma
Hüma Running Trucker
The Running Trucker by Boco Gear provides all the comfort of a run hat with the structured front panels and bill of a trucker. Laser cut panels provide the breath-ability needed for high output efforts.
- 5-Panel Construction
- Wicking internal sweatband
- Laser-cut side and back panels
- Adjustable Velcro closure
- Sublimated design
- Curved bill
- Hand wash
Hüma Running Hat
The Endurance Ventilator mesh hat by Boco Gear was developed as a lightweight, stuff-able, performance hat that can be use on the road or out on the trail forward, backwards or stuffed in a pocket.
- Lightweight wicking woven polyester material provides a layer of protection from mother nature on the front and throughout the hat
- Ventilator mesh side panels
- Soft polyester mesh wicking sweatband on the inside to help move sweat away from your head keeping you focused on the trail or road.
- Adjustable back snap buckle with tuck in pocket for any excess keeping the back of your hat tidy.
- Pliable stuff-able soft bill
- Machine Washable
Show off your Hüma love with these cool weather, sun protective arm sleeves. Proudly Made and Sewn in the USA!
- Proudly cut, sewn, and assembled in the USA - the way it should be!
- Performance Nylon fabric
- High quality Interlocking seam for high durability and comfort
- Second skin like breathable spandex fabric
- Breathable fabric to keep you cool while your muscles stay warm and loose
- Designed for any sport as protection from the sun and/or as a cooler weather arm covering
Wash in cold water on gentle cycle or hand wash. Drip Dry. NO DRYER!